Evening: Get together activity at Pipes of Scotland (https://ligula.se/pipes-of-scotland-umea/), Västra Norrlandsgatan 17, 903 28 Umeå
The get-together event is jointly taking place with an AI-event open to the public 20.00: “U, Me, AI & Beer”: take the opportunity to provide answers to people who wants to ask an AI-researcher something!
10.00-11.00 Poster presentation, coffee, mentoring session (Chairs: Johannes Oetsch, Esteban Guerrero, Neha Barahwal, Andreas Theodorous)
1. Strannegård et al. Dynamic Deep Learning
2. Kampik and Spieker. Learning Agents of Bounded Rationality: Rewards Based on Fair Equilibria
3. Boeva et al. A Split-Merge Framework for Evolutionary Clustering
4. Bergström et al. Bayesian optimization for selecting training and validation data for supervised machine learning
1. Åström et al. Utilizing Simulation for Reinforcement Learning and Curiosity Driven Exploration in Robotics
2. Topp and Malec. Ontology-Based Knowledge Representation for Increased Skill Reusability in Industrial Robots
2b. Applications (to be continued the next day)
1. Fan et al. Transfer Learning for RUL Prediction Based on Consensus Self-Organizing Models
2. Jiang et al. Privacy-aware Data Federation Infrastructure
4. Nilsson and Sandin. Spatiotemporal Pattern Recognition with Neuromorphic Processor for Edge Applications
5. Thorn et al. Anticipation in collaborative music performance using fuzzy systems: a case study
6. Abghari et al. Monitoring District Heating Substations via Clustering Analysis
Posters (both days, 10.00 – 11.00)
Amber Zelvelder. Explainable Reinforcement Learning
Gustav Grund Pihlgren. Towards a Better Understanding of the Features and Dense Representations in ML (to be updated)
Anna Jonsson. N-Best Extraction For Weighted Tree Automata
Alexander Dürr. Robot Skill Learning based on Interactively Acquired Knowledge-based Models
Matthias Mayr. Parametrization of Behavior Trees for Industrial Assembly Skills through Reinforcement Learning
Adam Dahlgren. Generating Scene Graphs Conditioned on Images and Text.
Andrea Aler Tubella, Andreas Theodorou, Frank Dignum and Virginia Dignum. Governance by Glass-box: Implementing transparent moral bounds for AI behaviour
Avinash Singh and Kai-Florian Richter. Conflict Detection and Resolution in Table Top Scenarios for Human-Robot Interaction
(Demo). Timotheus Kampik and Peter Hilton. Towards Social Robotic Process Automation
Henrik Björklund, Johanna Björklund and Mona Forsman. Multimodal Support for Industrial Assembly
Xuan-Son Vu, Addi Ait-Mlouk, Erik Elmroth and Lili Jiang. Privacy-concerns in The Era of AI and Social Network Sites
Addi Ait-Mlouk, Lili Jiang and Xuan-Son Vu. Improving RDF data through semantic association rules mining.
Rajkumar Saini, Derek Dobson, Jon Morrey, Foteini Simistira Liwicki and Marcus Liwicki. Chinese Historical Document Image Analysis and Recognition Database
Ulf Johansson and Cecilia Sönströd. How Sure are You?
Sule Anjomshoae and Kary Främling. Intelligible Explanations in Intelligent Systems
Elin Anna Topp and Jacek Malec. Ontology-Based Knowledge Representation for Increased Skill Reusability in Industrial Robots
György Kovács and Marcus Liwicki. Noise Robust Multi-Band Speech Recognition Combining Gabor Filters and Time Delay Neural Networks